Kodak jumps over 70% after announcing its new cryptocurrency (KODK)
|01/10/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Shares of Kodak spiked after the photo company announced it would launch its own form of blockchain technology dubbed “KodakCoin.”
- Kodak’s stock is up 66.91% at $11.40 in pre-market trading on Wednesday. Shares soared as much as 136% on Tuesday, the day the news was initially announced.
- In partnership with WENN Digital, the new digital currency is intended to help photographers with image rights management.
- Several companies from iced tea to poker to cannabis have pivoted to blockchain and watched their shares skyrocket.
- The photo company’s stock is up 117.46% this year.
- To view Kodak’s stock price, click here.
<a target="_blank" read more >>>