- The South Korean film “Parasite” made history on Sunday as the first non-English-language movie to win the Academy Award for best picture.
- Koreans around the world celebrated the win — South Korean companies included.
- South Korean beer company Cass celebrated on Twitter, and noodle brand Nongshim touted a dish featured in a prominent scene in the movie.
- Korean cosmetics company Laneige aired ads before the win, starring actor Park Myung-hoon using the company’s skincare products.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Alongside the creators of the South Korean film “Parasite” and Koreans around the world, South Korean companies are read more >>>