Kylian Mbappé’s teammate just described him like an evil fictional Borg alien from Star Trek — and the comparison kind of makes sense
|07/18/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- There may be a simple explanation for Kylian Mbappé’s otherworldly soccer powers.
- Mbappé is “a young alien,” according to a person who knows him better than most — France teammate Raphaël Varane.
- But judging by the way Varane describes Mbappé, he is not like a cute and cuddle alien from 1982 movie “E.T.” — he is more like the evil fictional Borg species from “Star Trek.”
- This is because he is able to “assimilate” technical information at an apparently non-human rate.
- While the Borg would not stop until they could conquer the universe, Mbappé will have to settle for conquering the world.
Kylian Mbappé, read more >>>