- The fast-casual burrito chain Chipotle is set to report first-quarter earnings after the market close on Wednesday.
- Expectations are high, with adjusted earnings forecast to rise 75% from a year earlier.
- Watch Chipotle trade live.
Chipotle is set to report its first-quarter results after Wednesday’s closing bell. Here’s what Wall Street analysts surveyed by Bloomberg are expecting:
- Adjusted earnings per share: $3.01
- Revenue: $1.225 billion
- Operating profit: $113.5 million
- EBITDA: $165.7 million
The burrito chain is recovering after food poisoning issues dogged the company in 2017 and 2018. Shares have rocketed higher by 64% in 2019 due to initiatives in mobile ordering and digital read more >>>