London fintech startup Curve raises £2 million
|09/19/2016||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
London fintech startup Curve has raised a further £2 million ($2.6 million), taking its total seed funding to £3.5 million.
Curve has raised the sum from:
- Connect Ventures, an investor in Citymapper;
- Payments industry veteran and Vitesse MD Paul Townsend;
- Samos Investments, which has backed Ocado, Betfair, and Kabbee.
Curve has already raised cash from a host of top tech talent:
- TransferWise cofounder Taavet Hinrikus;
- Ed Wray from Betfair;
- Tandem Bank cofounder Ricky Knox;
- Azimo cofounder Michael Kent
- Investec Group;
- the Google Wallet founders;
- and the founders of Money2020.
Curve has built a “smart” MasterCard that can be controlled from an app and aims to replace your wallet. The Curve read more >>>