Markets around the world are getting pummelled as Trump’s trade war intensifies
|07/11/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Global markets in turmoil as Trump intensifies trade war once again.
- The US administration late on Tuesday released a huge list of new tariffs on $200 billion worth of goods from China.
- Stocks in China and the rest of Asia tumbled overnight, spreading to Europe after markets opened.
- All major European indices are down more than 1% in the first hour of trading.
- You can follow global stock markets live at Markets Insider.
LONDON — Global markets are getting hammered on Wednesday as the trade war between the Trump administration and China intensifies, while fears also rise that Trump could pull the USA out read more >>>