- Marriott is building the world’s tallest modular hotel in New York City, Bloomberg reported.
- The 360-foot-tall tower’s 168 guest rooms will be prefabricated in Poland, and then the “modules” will be shipped to New York.
- Each module will come fully-outfitted with beds, sheets, pillow, flooring, and even toiletries.
- Once they arrive, they’ll be assembled in just 90 days, according to Marriott.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
The world’s tallest modular hotel is coming to New York City.
The 360-foot-tall AC Hotel New York NoMad will include 168 guest rooms that will be built read more >>>