- McAfee is readying an IPO that could come as soon as this year.
- The company’s return to public markets could raise at least $1 billion, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
- The company would add to this year’s above-average number of tech IPOs.
- Founder John McAfee made headlines in 2012 after avoiding police questioning in connection to the suspected murder of his neighbor.
- Visit the Markets Insider homepage for more stories.
McAfee is preparing a return to the public market after boosting cash flows under CEO Chris Young, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The read more >>>