Meet Laura Arnold, the billionaire philanthropist taking on the parole system with Jay-Z and Meek Mill
|08/18/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Billionaire philanthropist Laura Arnold explained her approach to philanthropy in a recent interview with Business Insider.
- A former attorney, Arnold and her husband, former hedge fund manager John D. Arnold, became full-time philanthropists in 2012.
- Arnold has now set out to reform what she has described as America’s “unjust, inefficient” parole system.
- Through her foundation, Arnold said she has provided grants to organizations working toward criminal justice reform. She also joined the board of REFORM Alliance, the criminal justice advocacy group founded by Jay-Z and Meek Mill.
- The Arnolds have a net worth of $3.3 billion, according to Forbes.
- Visit Business read more >>>