Meet the power players at Netflix, who are leading the streaming giant’s defense against Disney and other rivals (NFLX)
|05/22/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Netflix is about to face a bevy of new streaming-video competitors — some larger, with more experience developing TV and film, and with deeper pockets than itself.
- Disney, WarnerMedia, and Apple are all launching subscription services in 2019.
- Netflix is focusing on its growing international audience, building its reputation for Hollywood-grade films and children’s programming, and inking distribution deals with more wireless and TV providers to keep growing its subscriber base, in spite of the new competition.
- Meet the executives, like Ted Sarandos, Greg Peters, and Bela Bajaria, who are leading these key initiatives and more.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Netflix read more >>>