Meet the startup that’s on a mission to help 100,000 people buy homes in the next 5 years, and recently raised $30 million to do so
|11/21/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Divvy provides alternative financing options for potential home buyers who don’t qualify for traditional mortgages.
- Divvy buys homes outright and allows customers to pay it back in a series of monthly payments — 25% of which goes toward building equity and 75% goes toward paying “rent.”
- The company’s COO, Adena Hefets, told us: “We want [Divvy] to be the stepping stone that allows people to transition from renting to eventually owning their own homes.”
- In October, Divvy raised a $30 million Series A round led by Andreessen Horowitz.
- The company operates in three cities currently (Cleveland, Memphis, and Atlanta) and in read more >>>