Michael Gove says he would scrap VAT after Brexit if he is elected Conservative leader
|06/09/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Michael Gove has announced plans to scrap VAT if he is elected Conservative leader.
- On Sunday, the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs unveiled a radical economic plan in The Sunday Telegraph.
- Gove proposed replacing the 20 per cent tax on goods and services with a “lower, simpler, sales tax” after Britain has left the European Union.
- Gove also took aim Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, whose party he said: “would wage war on opportunity and attack enterprise.”
- Meanwhile, Boris Johnson was interviewed by The Sunday Times. In the interview, Johnson said he would retain the £39 billion ($50 billion) divorce read more >>>