Mistrust, secret memos and board room drama — inside the chaos of a high-flying startup after a young cofounder’s sudden death
|04/17/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- After the tragic death of HQ Trivia’s founder CEO Colin Kroll in December, the company was put back into the hands of cofounder Rus Yusupov.
- Yusupov had been benched as CEO only a few months before Kroll died.
- Employees were not happy, with half the company involved in a near mutiny thwarted only when Yusupov was convinced to resign from the role, again.
- This is the inside story of the meltdown at HQ Trivia, including how one woman’s HR complaint became a tug of war for control.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
On a cold February morning in a quiet corner of HQ Trivia’s read more >>>