- MoviePass parent Helios and Matheson on Friday said it would seek — again — to get shareholder authorization to reverse split its stock.
- The company is in imminent danger of having its stock delisted from the Nasdaq; the market is hearing the company’s appeal of its delisting decision later this month.
- The proposal is basically the same one that the company withdrew in November in the face of widespread investor opposition.
- Just as with that plan, the new proposal would give the company room to issue billions of new shares.
- Even after massively diluting shareholders, the company is alerting investors that it read more >>>