Multibillionaire Ken Griffin just dropped another $4 million on two more units in the same building were he shattered the US real-estate record with a $238 million purchase in January
|10/11/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Billionaire hedge-fund manager Ken Griffin has been on a real-estate spending spree.
- In January, he purchased a $238 million NYC penthouse that’s now the most expensive home sale in the US.
- Then, in October, the New York Post reported that he purchased two more units on the building’s 20th floor.
- Griffin’s oher notable recent transactions include a $58.75 million purchase in Chicago, a $122 million London mansion, and a $99.13 million a home in Palm Beach.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.