- A few months ago, my car insurance company, Esurance, raised my rate by about $25 a month (including the service fee) even though my driving record hadn’t changed at all.
- Drivers in my home state of California can expect to pay an average of $1,647 a year for car insurance.
- I decided to stick with my current insurer for now — the platform is easy to use and I still pay about average.
- Still, I learned two important lessons: it’s essential to comparison shop and you can often save money by paying the six-month premium up front.
- personal finance coverage.
Cars read more >>>