- Netflix has had a harder time holding on to subscribers in the US since it raised prices earlier this year.
- Its third-quarter earnings report did little to assuage investors’ fears that its pricing power may be limited.
- Netflix’s pricing power will be tested more during the fourth quarter and into 2020, when forthcoming services like Disney Plus and Apple TV Plus take hold.
- The streaming giant may have to pull back on regular rate increases or find other ways to boost the value of its streaming service.
- “I don’t think the price itself is the issue,” Eric Haggstrom, the forecasting analyst at eMarketer, read more >>>