- Netflix is using its brand partnerships, like its deals with Coca-Cola and Nike to promote “Stranger Things,” to bring new subscribers to the service, the company said on Wednesday.
- CEO Reed Hastings said Netflix is monetizing these deals today through membership growth, which the company expects to add $5 million in incremental subscription revenue this year.
- Netflix is also being careful about how its partnerships fit in with its originals creatively.
- “In the case of ‘Stranger Things’ 3, you should think about all those product partnerships as a character in the film,” Ted Sarandos, Netflix’s head of content, said.
- Click here for more read more >>>