- Nailing a job interview at Netflix can come down to showing you’re a fit for the streaming company’s clearly defined culture.
- Business Insider asked former employees about the toughest questions from job interviews at Netflix, and the ones they highlighted tested how candidates would fit in with the company’s culture.
- The questions included the innocuous, yet loaded, “Do you have any questions for me?” and “What do you do when you disagree with your boss?”
- Business Insider also reported on how to use employee referrals to help score a job interview at Netflix.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Nailing a read more >>>