Netflix investors are ‘as blind as Bird Box,’ Citron Research says (NFLX)
|01/12/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Netflix posted strong third-quarter earnings and subscriber growth on October 16, but shares tanked more than 36% over the following two months as the broader tech sector came under pressure.
- After bottoming at $231.23 in late December, Netflix shares have surged by more than 45%.
- The company’s recent rebound is overreacted in the eyes of short seller Andrew Left.
- Netflix’s market-capitalization gain over the past 12 days equals 12 DreamWorks Animations, 12 Lionsgates, 10 Rokus, or 5 Hulus, Left said.
- Watch Netflix trade live.