Netflix is rallying ahead of earnings (NFLX)
|07/16/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Netflix is edging up ahead of its second-quarter earnings report, set to be released after the closing bell on Monday.
- International subscriber additions will be closely watched.
- Cash burn will be another investor focus.
- Netflix has smoked the market this year.
- Watch Netflix trade in real time here.
Netflix shares are edging up as much as 1% to just above $399 apiece in the final hour of trading Monday, ahead of its second-quarter earnings report.
Analysts are expecting adjusted earnings per share of $0.92 on revenue of $3.94 billion, according to Bloomberg.
They’re also expecting a net addition of read more >>>