- Netflix stock traded as much as 3.5% Monday after the streaming company received more Oscar nominations than any other studio.
- The company’s films nabbed 24 nominations total, with “The Irishman” receiving 10 nods alone.
- Todd Phillips’ “Joker” is the most-nominated movie of the year, up for 11 awards at the February 9 ceremony.
- Netflix’s nominations arrive after a disappointing night at the Golden Globes on January 5. Despite receiving a record 34 nominations between its movies and original series, the streaming giant took home only two awards.
- Watch Netflix trade live here.