Netflix’s price hikes help explain its terrible quarter and Wall Street analysts say it needs to be careful as new competitors spring up (NFLX)
|07/18/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- After a rough second quarter and with new competitors on the way, Netflix’s pricing power in the US may be called into question.
- Customers will be gauging the value of Netflix against its competitors, as more options become available to them.
- Wall Street and industry researchers haven’t lost faith in Netflix, but they’re keeping a close eye on subscriber growth in the quarters to come to evaluate how much runway Netflix has in the US.
- “They will need to be more careful moving forward,” one analyst said.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Netflix rolled its latest price hike out to existing read more >>>