- Netflix’s “The Witcher” is the most in-demand TV show in the world, according to data company Parrot Analytics.
- The fantasy series dethroned Disney Plus’ “The Mandalorian” as the top global series.
- “The Witcher” is also one of Netflix’s most popular series in the US, second only to “Stranger Things,” the streaming company said on Monday.
- “The Witcher” is a hit with audiences despite poor reviews from critics.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Netflix has found its next global hit, and it’s giving even “Star Wars” a run for its money.
“The Witcher,” based on the fantasy novel series by Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski, read more >>>