- New York City is home to one of the country’s most expensive rental markets.
- The rental markets in both Brooklyn and Manhattan saw an extremely expensive July, according to Douglas Elliman’s monthly rental report.
- According to the report, the median rent in Brooklyn in July was $3,000.
- June 2019 was the first time the median rent in Brooklyn hit $3,000 — a record high, according to Elliman, after 11 years of tracking.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Rents continues to soar in two of New York City’s top boroughs — Manhattan and Brooklyn.
In June, Brooklyn’s median read more >>>