Nike slides after sales miss the mark (NKE)
|03/21/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Nike is scheduled to report its third-quarter results after the market’s close on Thursday.
- Shares have been on a tear in recent months, up 19% gain so far in 2019.
- Watch Nike trade in live.
As Nike was set to report quarterly earnings after the closing bell on Thursday, its shares were poised to close at a record high. Here’s what Wall Street is expecting from the sneaker giant’s third-quarter results, according to analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.
- Adjusted earnings per share (EPS): $0.68 versus $0.65.
- Revenue: $9.6 billion versus $9.65 billion.