Ninja, the world’s most popular ‘Fortnite’ player, is now a playable character in the game
|01/15/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Tyler “Ninja” Blevins is the most well-known “Fortnite” player in the world, and now he’ll be a part of the game thanks to a new costume.
- “Fortnite” creator Epic Games says the new Ninja costume is a part of its ongoing Icon series, which will celebrate top “Fortnite” influencers.
- Past “Fortnite” collaborations have featured pop culture icons and musical artists like Batman and Major Lazer.
- The game made more than $1.8 billion selling costumes and other microtransactions to players last year.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Tyler “Ninja” Blevins has built a multi-million-dollar career playing “Fortnite,” and now the read more >>>