- Beyond Meat bulls are a thing of the past — no Wall Street analyst has a rating above “market perform.”
- Shares plunged 25% Tuesday after JPMorgan downgraded the stock to “neutral” from “overweight.”
- Shares are rebounding on Wednesday morning, trading up about 5% to near $132.30 apiece.
- Wall Street’s average price target is $96.
- Watch Beyond Meat trade live.
Beyond Meat‘s stock is beyond buying.
Wall Street’s last Beyond Meat bull downgraded the stock Wednesday. Now, none of the nine analysts that cover the plant-based meat alternatives company have a rating above “market perform.”
Alexia Howard, an analyst at read more >>>