Nordstrom is tanking after reporting a brutal quarter (JWN)
|05/21/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Nordstrom shares plunged late Tuesday after reporting dismal first-quarter earnings results.
- Earnings per share, revenue, same-store-sales, and guidance fell short of expectations.
- Prior to the report, the stock had been a major underperformer, trading Tuesday near its lowest level since June 2016.
- Ahead of the report, a Credit Suisse analyst called the company’s recent full-price store underperformance “alarming.”
- Watch Nordstrom trade live.
Nordstrom is scheduled to report first-quarter earnings on Tuesday afternoon, and analysts are looking to see whether the retailer can impress the market the way it did last quarter.
While Nordstrom’s shares surged following the retailer’s fourth-quarter report — as read more >>>