- Novak Djokovic has his sights set on a record seventh Australian Open title after cruising through to the final.
- But it seems his son is more interested in talking about Spiderman than paying attention to what his Grand Slam champion of a father is up to.
- Djokovic spoke to his son 45 minutes before he played Lucas Pouille in the tournament semi-final on Friday, and he wanted to talk about the action hero instead of the match.
- He did, however, wish him luck, which seemed to work as Djokovic coasted to a straight-sets win.
- He takes on old rival Rafael Nadal for the right read more >>>