One of the most expensive homes for sale in the Hamptons got a $30 million price cut. Take a look at the massive estate that’s been on the market for almost 2 years.
|05/17/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- A massive Hamptons estate just got a $30 million price cut. It’s now asking $145 million.
- The 42-acre estate, called Jule Pond, was previously listed at $175 million, which made it the most expensive home for sale in the Hamptons at the time.
- The property includes 1,350 feet of beachfront, a 20,000-square-foot main house, a guesthouse, a 20-foot pool, a greenhouse, tennis courts and basketball courts, a hot tub, and a garage with room for at least six cars.
- It’s been on the market since at least August 2017.
- <a target="_blank" href="https://www.businessinsider.com/?hprecirc-bullet" read more >>>