Oracle Chairman Larry Ellison says the company added 5,000 new trials for its latest cloud database. Here’s what that means (ORCL)
|06/20/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Despite a rough quarter characterized by layoffs, Oracle reported a solid Q4, beating Wall Streets expectations on both revenues and profits.
- Chairman Larry Ellison says that the company has added over 5,000 new trials of the company’s Autonomous Database this quarter.
- A former Oracle salesperson tells Business Insider that there was a huge push for the sales team to get customers to try the database.
- Those aren’t paying cloud customers yet, but if interest in the new database remains high, it’s a good sign.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Despite a rough quarter characterized by layoffs, Oracle reported read more >>>