Papa John’s jumps after posting sales slump less than expected (PZZA)
|11/07/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Papa John’s missed on both the top and bottom lines, but its comparable sales slump was better than feared.
- The pizza chain slashed the high end of its profit guidance, but lifted its North America comp sales guidance.
- Founder John Schnatter resigned as chairman in July following reports that he had used a racial slur on a media training conference call.
- The company said that negative headlines began in July have continued to impact North America system-wide sales.
- Watch Papa John’s trade live.
Papa John’s rose 6% early Wednesday after the company posted a comparable sales slump that was not as sharp as read more >>>