- Peloton recently released a holiday ad that garnered a lot of criticism online.
- The backlash to the ad comes amid a crucial shorter-than-usual holiday shopping season.
- The ad has inspired numerous spin-offs and memes poking fun at the commercial.
- In a statement to CNBC, a spokesperson said the company “was disappointed in how some have misinterpreted this commercial.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Peloton’s flop of a holiday commercial is turning into a viral meme.