- Gordon Sondland confirmed Trump’s quid-pro-quo arrangement with the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelensky in his testimony before the House Intelligence Committee as part of the impeachment inquiry.
- He implicated several government officials in the testimony, including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and former national security adviser John Bolton.
- Sondland said “everyone was in the loop,” including Pompeo, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, and White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney.
- People on social media compared Sondland’s “snitching” to Tekashi 6ix9ine, the rapper who testified against other members of the Trey Nine gang.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
US Ambassador read more >>>