‘People will try to stop you’: Merck CEO Kenneth Frazier told us the inside story of how a janitor’s son rose to graduate from Harvard Law and lead the $200 billion US pharma giant Merck (MRK)
|04/17/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Kenneth Frazier grew up in a deeply unequal America, and would eventually ascend to become the CEO of US drug giant Merck. Today he is one of just three black CEOs in the Fortune 500.
- Over the course of a remarkable career, Frazier attended Harvard Law School, helped free a black inmate from death row, investigated the Penn State child sexual abuse scandal, and stood up to President Donald Trump after Charlottesville.
- Read on for Frazier’s life story, in his own words.
- Frazier is one of Business Insider’s 10 people transforming healthcare.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Kenneth read more >>>