President Trump’s national emergency likely won’t stop you from buying a Huawei phone, much less an iPhone. Here’s what it means for you.
|05/16/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- President Trump’s declaration of a national emergency and executive order banning tech products made by US adversaries isn’t likely to affect consumers here anytime soon.
- Although the order is broad, it’s widely expected to be used to target China and Chinese equipment maker Huawei.
- It likely will be applied to equipment purchased by telecommunications companies, not consumer products and almost certainly won’t be applied to iPhones or other goods made in China for US firms.
- It’s unclear exactly when the rules implementing the order will take effect or precisely what they’ll cover.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
President Donald read more >>>