Prince Andrew flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Lolita express’ private jet with a Russian model who was friends with Trump
|08/25/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Court records reveal Prince Andrew flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet dubbed the “Lolita express” in 1999 alongside a Russian model who was later jailed for drugs-related offences.
- The former Miss Russia, Anna Malova, was reportedly friends with Trump and rented an apartment in Trump Tower.
- The records were submitted by a woman who the prince was pictured embracing when she was 17.
- An email sent in 2013 suggests that the prince was seen receiving a foot massage from “two young well-dressed Russian women.”
- Prince Andrew on Saturday released a statement denying knowledge or involvement in Epstein’s crimes.
- Visit Business Insider’s home page for read more >>>