Real Madrid has signed $342 million of talent in the transfer market but is still going after the most expensive players on the planet
|06/13/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The availability of Paul Pogba and Kylian Mbappe interests Real Madrid.
- The La Liga club has already spent $342 million buying five players in the summer transfer market.
- But despite its shopping spree, Real remains determined to add another player to its deepening roster as it seeks a swift return to championship status in soccer’s top tournaments.
- To help fund a move for Pogba or Mbappe, MARCA reports that the club will likely sell Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez, both of whom have been linked with transfers to Premier League teams.
- Visit Business Insider’s home page for more stories.
Real read more >>>