Research confirms tech founders are already well-off and well-educated before starting their companies
|11/21/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- European tech startups continue to struggle with diversity, according to a new survey from investment firm Atomico.
- The research confirms a lack of diversity across race, gender, and class at European tech startups, with the bulk of venture capital funding going to all-male founding teams.
- Just 14% of founders who don’t hold a degree manage to raise external capital, the numbers show.
- And only 5% come from low-income backgrounds.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
The European tech sector still has problems when it comes to diversity, a new report shows.
London-based investment firm Atomico has published a new study showing women, ethnic minorities read more >>>