Rich New Yorkers are fleeing to Miami to escape high taxes. I spent 3 days there, and it was immediately clear why so many people are making the move.
|06/09/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Wealthy New Yorkers are fleeing the city in droves and making their way to Miami.
- I recently spent three days in Miami, and after my trip, I could definitely understand why rich New Yorkers would want to move there.
- New York millionaires who relocate to Florida can save more than $1 million in taxes each year.
- And beyond the tax benefits, Miami home buyers get much more bang for their buck in the form of more spacious layouts, generous outdoor space, and waterfront views.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
More and more rich read more >>>