General World News

Saudi Security says 2 Men Shot Dead Were Planning an Attack

Saudi Arabia said two men who were shot and killed last week in the eastern city of Dammam had been planning an attack and were in possession of explosives that could have been used to deploy a car bomb.

The Presidency of State Security, which deals with counter-terrorism and domestic intelligence, said in a statement published on Sunday by the state-run Saudi Press Agency that the two Saudi men had been wanted by police. They were identified as Ahmed Abdullah Saeed Suwaid and Abdullah Hussain Saeed al-Nimr.

Saudi security said the two were killed on Wednesday in a shootout with police after read more >>>

Source:: VOANews.Com