Serena Williams just sold her 6-bedroom Los Angeles home for $8.1 million — here’s a look at the property she owned for 13 years
|04/20/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Serena Williams just sold the Los Angeles home she’s owned for 13 years for $8.1 million.
- The tennis superstar bought the home in 2006 for $6.62 million, according to Mansion Global.
- The six-bedroom house in Bel Air comes with a bar, a swimming pool with a cabana, and private hiking trails.
- Williams bought a house in Beverly Hills for $6.7 million soon after listing her Bel Air home in 2017.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Serena Williams just sold her six-bedroom Los Angeles home for $8.1 million, Mansion Global reported.
The read more >>>