- The best high-yield savings accounts are those earning at least a 2% annual percentage yield (APY).
- While there are a handful of accounts that offer over 2% APY right now, Wealthfront’s Cash Account and Betterment’s Everyday Savings account are the best options for new savers or those with low balances.
- Betterment requires a $10 initial deposit and Wealthfront requires a $1 initial deposit to open a high-yield savings account. Both accounts are fee-free and allow unlimited transfers.
- Wealthfront and Betterment may also be particularly attractive to anyone looking to segue into robo-investing.
- personal finance coverage.
The Federal Reserve has <a target="_blank" read more >>>