Small business lender BlueVine just nabbed $102.5 million in funding on the heels of its banking launch
|11/19/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Small business lender BlueVine just raised $102.5 million in equity funding led by ION Crossover Partners, with participation from Citi Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank Capital, and Menlo Ventures.
- The Series F comes a month after BlueVine announced its new banking service for businesses.
- This round brings BlueVine’s total capital raised to $240 million.
- “The fundraise is holistically to enable this company to get to a scale where it could be a large, publicly traded fintech company,” Tyler Sosin, a partner at Menlo Ventures, told Business Insider.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Small business lender BlueVine just raised $102.5 million in read more >>>