SmileDirectClub is set to starting trading Thursday after raising $1.3 billion billion in its IPO
|09/12/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Digital health company SmileDirectClub will start trading on Thursday under the ticker “SDC.”
- The company priced its shares at $23 apiece on Wednesday, according to a source familiar with the offering.
- The share price values SmileDirectClub at $8.9 billion ahead of its first day of trading.
- SmileDirectClub’s offering is part of a wave of digital health companies entering the public markets after a three-year drought.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Digital health company SmileDirectClub is set to go public on Thursday after pricing its initial public offering on Wednesday.
The company priced its shares at $23 apiece on Wednesday, according to read more >>>