- Snap investors initially cheered after it reported its quarterly results Tuesday.
- The reaction was an indication of just how desperate many seem for some semblance of good news from the company.
- Setting aside Wall Street and investor expectations, this wasn’t a good report; Snap posted a huge loss and its user base is still smaller than it was a year ago.
- What’s more, the company seems to be underinvesting in areas that might help it grow in the future.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
You’ve got to give Evan Spiegel credit for one thing.
Sure, his company, Snap, beat read more >>>