Snap is losing its CFO after less than a year, and the stock is plummeting (SNAP)
|01/20/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Tim Stone, the CFO of Snapchat parent company Snap Inc., is quitting.
- Stone, who came to Snap from Amazon, only took the job in May 2018. He is walking away from most of a $20 million pay package.
- Snap has said that Stone will be sticking with the company through at least its quarterly earnings call on February 5th.
- The company’s stock has cratered around 8.5% on the news.
- Snap says that it’s Q4 2018 financial results are likely to be “slightly favourable to the top end of our previously reported quarterly guidance ranges.”
Tim Stone, the CFO of Snapchat parent company Snap, is read more >>>