SoftBank’s $100 billion Vision Fund had a no good, very bad year in 2019, but was still in the black overall. Here’s why experts are still struggling to make sense of it.
|02/15/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- SoftBank’s Vision Fund had a terrible year last year, thanks in large part to the collapse of WeWork.
- To a large degree, though, its overall performance since it was established in 2017 is in the eye of the beholder.
- Despite last year, the fund was in the black overall at the end of last year, and its performance has improved since then.
- But its returns to date have been subpar for the venture industry, and the struggles of WeWork and many of its other investments are a worrying sign, venture experts said.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
SoftBank’s $100 billion Vision Fund read more >>>