- All major US indices tanked on Friday, pushing stock prices further into correction territory as coronavirus fears continued to roil investors.
- The S&P 500 fell as much as 4.1% before closing down 0.8%. The index suffered an 11% drop over five days — its worst weekly stretch since October 2008.
- The Dow Jones industrial average plunged 12% for the week, falling to its lowest level since June.
- The 10-year Treasury yield dropped to a new record low as more cash was funneled into the popular defensive asset.
- The market turmoil arrives as coronavirus infections climb higher. The outbreak read more >>>